The Oxford Symposium on History, Human Rights and Law is a forum for presentation of papers and discourse by scholars and professionals who have a particular interest in the theory and practice of topics relevant to human rights and education law.
You are invited to present a paper on current issues or the history of human rights, education law and criminal justice, serve as a panel member, or you may attend as an observer.
If you wish to present a paper you must submit a brief abstract for review by the Programme Committee.
Papers presented will be subsequently peer reviewed by external readers for possible inclusion in Symposium books or journal articles.
1. Consult research topic list.
2. Consult guidelines for presentations.
3. Submit abstract.
4. Pay registration fee.
5. Make travel and accommodation arrangements
6. Present paper at conference and receive feedback on research.
7. Revise and submit paper according to publication guidelines.
8. Review and approve revisions of paper if paper is accepted after peer review.